Move The Big Game Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary
By entering the Sweepstakes you are agreeing to these official rules (“Official Rules”).
SPONSOR: CafePress Inc., 1850 Gateway Drive, Ste. 300, San Mateo, CA 94404 (“Sponsor”)
HOW TO ENTER: The submission period begins at 12:00 AM ET on January 27, 2014. Entries must be received between January 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM ET and February 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter you must:
- Have a Facebook.com account (you can sign up for an account at www.facebook.com) and/or Twitter.com account (you can sign up for an account at www.twitter.com)
- Share the Move the Big Game Campaign (www.MoveTheBigGame.com) via posts on Facebook and/or Twitter that feature @CafePress and the hashtag #MoveTheBigGame
Alternative Entry: As an alternative entry method, Entrants may email sweepstakes@MoveTheBigGame.com with the subject line “MOVE THE BIG GAME SWEEPSTAKES” to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrant must include Entrant’s name and contact information in such email.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER DAY, PER SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL AND/OR E-MAIL ACCOUNT. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING.
All entrants (“Entrants”) must have a valid Facebook, Twitter and/or e-mail account. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of CafePress and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- DRAWING: Winner will be randomly selected at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of CafePress, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The winner will be notified via the social network he/she submitted the winning post on (or via the contact information provided in the winning Alternative Entry). Upon receipt of the winner notification, the winner must respond via email within five (5) business days to CafePress. If a winner does not contact CafePress within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and an alternate winner may be chosen by CafePress.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of CafePress, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each) are not eligible.
- PRIZE: Winner will receive: Two (2) NFL tickets to one (1) game during the 95th regular season of the NFL (subject to availability, and limited to a total retail value not to exceed $400) and one (1) $200 CafePress Gift Certificate (Total approximate retail value of prize $600).
- INTERNET: CafePress, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, promotion and advertising agencies and prize suppliers and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, CafePress reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL CAFEPRESS, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, PROMOTION AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEES”) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE RELEASEES FROM, ANY AND ALL ACTUAL OR ALLEGED CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; USE OF ANY WEBSITES RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITES; ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any potential winner may be requested to provide CafePress with proof that such winner is a United States resident and was at least 18 years old at the time of entry. All winners will be required to sign a release for the use of their name in marketing and advertising materials distributed by CafePress, including the announcement of the winner. Any automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are prohibited. CafePress reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion (i) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and/or (ii) to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. CafePress may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, CafePress or users of the CafePress Service. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CafePress reserves the right to prosecute and/or seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- WINNER LIST: For a winner list, mail a self-addressed envelope to CafePress.com, Inc., Attn: Public Relations, 1850 Gateway Drive, Ste. 300, San Mateo, CA 94404. Mail must be received by February 16, 2014. List will be sent once prize has been awarded.
*This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter and that any references to any of CafePress’ products, services, or offerings by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Facebook and/or Twitter.